Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Ceremony Transcends Language Barrier

I had the opportunity this weekend to photography Hanh and Phuc's wedding. There was a buddhist ceremony up outside of Morrison, and then the reception was held at the Seawell Ballroom at the Denver Center for Performing Arts. The whole day was beautiful, and Hanh changed three different times and managed to look amazing each time! Here are some of my favorite images from the day.




I believe the emotion and sacredness of a wedding ceremony transcends language barriers, and when Hanh started tearing up here during the ceremony, though I could not understand a word that was being said, the moment had me crying, too.


This is a famous calligrapher, who happened to fly in the night before from Vietnam, and who presented Hanh and Phuc with a gift of his work on their wedding day. (I wish I knew what it said!)



This image looks to me like it could have come straight out of a classic film. Phuc looks so handsome in his suit!


Congratulations, Hanh and Phuc, on your wedding! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day, and I wish you many, many years of love and happiness in the future!

No comments: