Friday, August 8, 2008

Max Power

I had the opportunity tonight to photograph Jason and Tara who are expecting their first child, dubbed Max Power for now, in October. They are waiting to find out whether the little one will be a boy or a girl which I think is so great considering these days everyone wants to KNOW!! It's definitely going to be a wonderful surprise! These two are so funny and have such great senses of humor. I thought they would be totally cracking themselves, and me, up the whole time, but we managed to get serious long enough to get some beautiful images!


Did I mention these two are HUGE 'Simpsons' fans?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! And what a great looking couple!

Anonymous said...

As long as this kid grows up to be a Rockies fan, it's all good. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!!!

--A friend of Jason's