Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beautiful Twins

Last week we photographed Riley and Carson whom I have photographed since they were just little ones still inside their mom's belly! These two are too cute and it was so much fun. At one point I had to warn them if I kept laughing I wouldn't be able to get any steady shots!! Mom Stacey is so beautiful she makes it so easy to get great photos of her. I can't wait until the next session when these two are running around and we get to capture them giggling and running away from us! Here are a few of my favorites from the session.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so great! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Riley looks just amazing with that rare, but beautiful laugh! Thanks so much for helping us remember these wonderful times. Stacey

Anonymous said...

Happy,
You do such beautiful work, and especially since your working with my neice and nephew!! Can't wait to see the ones Mike &Stacey will chose. And can't wait until we visit Denver again and can set up a time for our rowdy 4!!