Monday, June 16, 2008

Project Everlasting

I mentioned in my last posting how I love the older generation, and I came across this video today. Its from Project Everlasting and is part of a documentary on couples that had been together 40+ years. As this is the season of weddings, I had to post this. This made me both laugh & cry, and have hope for my own relationship when things get tough, as well as the relationships of those around me including the ones I am photographing. I think this goes not just for marriages, but can be applicable for just about any long term relationship be it friends, family, children.

I absolutely LOVE photographing young love and weddings...but I think I would truly, truly be honored to photograph a re-committment or renewal of vows for an older couple. A couple where the relationship has been through the ups and downs of life, been tried and found true. How amazing would that be?

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!



You can check out more at http://www.projecteverlasting.com

No comments: