Sunday, June 8, 2008

I had a great time this weekend photographing Kelsey and Joseph's wedding at the Mt. Vernon Event Center in Golden. It was a gorgeous day, the details were beautiful, and Joseph & Kelsey were just the cutest couple. I cried 3 different times during this wedding - When the girls were all crying as Kelsey was getting ready, during the father daughter dance (the song was 'Butterfly Kisses'), and when Joseph surprised his bride and sang "Grow Old with You" by Adam Sandler from the movie the Wedding Singer. That is one of my all time favorite movies, so when Joe broke out in song, it had me laughing and crying at the same time!! What a blast!! I was hard at work but definitely felt like I had attended a celebration! I practically danced my way home in the car! What an honor to be part of such a special day!

The beautiful bride before the ceremony starts.

Love is in the details!

During the ceremony.

I love this shot taken just after they had put the rings on each other, but before the kiss!

Husband and Wife share a quiet moment.

Its tough to hide that excitement!!

It's official!

This was just **too** sweet when Joe serenaded Kelsey. For those of you that don't know the lyrics, check this out. But if you haven't, I think you really just need to check out the movie!

The First dance.

The father daughter dance really had me crying. It was BEAUTIFUL! (For those of you that don't know, my father passed away a few years ago, so this particular part of the wedding day is not only my personal favorite moment, but also always has me teary eyed!)

No comments: