Sunday, July 6, 2008

Regis Alumni Wedding

This weekend I had the opportunity to shoot Suzanne and Jackson's wedding on the Regis University Campus and the Denver Botanic Gardens. I graduated from Regis, so it was great being back on campus! Both Suzanne and Jackson graduated from there - and Suzanne and I figured out we graduated the same year and 'walked' together! How cool is that?

Suzanne and Jackson are such a great couple and were so much fun to photograph, and the locations had just beautiful photo opportunities at every turn. What a difficult thing to do (and wonderful dilemma to have!) to narrow down images to post!!

Suzanne was stunning in her gown!


The Regis University campus is just beautiful! (Why didn't I really notice that when I was attending??)


We were waiting for the cue for Suzanne's dad to walk her down the aisle, and I noticed this plaque on the wall. It is a quote by St. Ignatius which reads "Love consists in sharing what one has and what one is with those one loves. Love ought to show itself in deeds more than in words".






I love this set of images. This time it was the Mother-Son dance which brought me to tears. I especially love this first image of Jackson's mom. She looks beautiful! You can just feel the emotion between them!


And some fun stuff...

Suzanne and Jackson chose to see each other before the ceremony, so we had some time to take some images. The wind kicked up out of nowhere and blew Suzanne's veil off! Jackson went after it and I caught this cute image.


It must just be the time of year for ladybugs because we had a few get caught in Suzanne's veil. I think it was a good sign because according to folklore, Ladybugs bring good luck! :)


Jackson struck a fitting "Grease" pose for this shot. (I will go to bed tonight with "Go grease lighting...." playing in my head!!)


Love this outtake as the guys were going to put the sign on the car.


Check out this link for some more images - Pagorek-Engels Wedding.

Congratulations, Suzanne and Jackson!! What a beautiful wedding day! We wish you many,many happy years together! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your day!

No comments: