Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cathy's Junior Year Session

Wow it has been a really long time since I updated my blog! Things have been so crazy lately! But that is a good thing, right?? Here is one of my favorite sessions that I did recently with Cathy, whom some of you have met as she is my assistant! She graduates from high school next year so she is a junior right now. We had to capture her with her newly beautiful pink hair!! Poor Cathy, she was FREEZING when we did this session...but I hope she thinks it was worth it..she looks SPECTACULAR!!! :)

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the No Trespassing Sign against the pink hair. (snicker)

Anonymous said...

wow- Cathy has grown up so much! She looks more like a junior in college than a junior in hs! And the pics- I felt like I was watching a rock video and she was the lead singer. The photos were beautiful, happy!