Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Bultz

A friend of mine that I have known for about 7 years had her first baby boy last week and I had the opportunity to photograph little Brady with his extended family when he was 6 days old, but I had also photographed the baby shower a few weeks ago. Lisa is SUCH a beautiful person inside and out..I am so happy to know her and so thrilled for her and Josh and their new little one! Here are a few photos from that session as well as a couple of my favorites from the shower.

This first one had us cracking up because you know how funny dogs can be. Well, when I instructed everyone to look at little Brady, Micayla decided to turn and look, too! It cracked everyone up and I got this great shot!





And a few from the shower..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, fabulous photographer!
I am Henny Moed ROTH in Los Angeles, CA, the senior SEINER family genealogist. Josh, Brady's dad, is the grandson of my cousin Henny Seiner SILVERS. Our grandparents were brother and sister.
While I would love to have all of your pictures of little Brady, I do want to buy the 3rd one, showing the whole family, with everyone's name, of course. I did meet Josh's mother Gayl, so you can check me out, if you wish.

Please advise. My tel. no. is (310) 289-8713 and my email is hennynow@pacbell.net. Thanks!