Thursday, April 24, 2008

He's 16??

I had the funniest thing happen to me last weekend when Cathy (my new intern) and I were photographing a family. Joyce told me about the kids who would be in the photos, and told me their names - the 16 year old being Charles. When we showed up at the door, the guy that opened the door introduced himself as Charles. I thought to myself....there is no way he is 16...but I was not really sure of myself. For a few seconds I was thinking...really??...he's 16?...no way...then I was introduced to the 16 year old Charles and.....lightbulb...I made the connection. Father and Son. Charles squared. Mystery solved. :)

I had a great time with this session. The kids were all so darn cute...how can you NOT love photographing these guys??






ok...call me crazy...I think the feet photos are going to be a regular thing! Love the contrast between the adorable pudgy little baby feet, the pretty painted toes, and the almost adult ones!!!! :)

No comments: