Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Fun

This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph a young couple with a beautiful 21 month old little boy who found me through an session I donated to raise money for Colorado Youth at Risk. The little guy was SO full of energy he barely sat down the whole time and definitely kept us on our toes trying to photograph him. It was a gorgeous day out and we photographed down at City Park. With the fall leaves, the images turned out just beautiful! Here are a few of my favorites.



This had me cracking up. I was calling his name to get him to look at me, and he decided he did not want to hear me anymore, so he plugged his ears!!

I loved the way these two looked at each other. You can just feel the love between them!

You know me and hands. I love how firm and entwined their hold on each other is.

No comments: