Monday, May 26, 2008

Perfect day for a wedding!

We had a great time this weekend shooting Meg and Chris's wedding up at Lionscrest Manor in Lyons, Colorado. We had so much fun a few months ago doing their engagement session at Lakeside, and it was so great to watch them get married. I promised myself I wouldn't tear up, but when it came time for the first dance..well...I couldn't stop myself. It was so sweet. Here are some images from that beautiful day! I also had a hard time choosing only 5 images...so here are some extras!! :)

A moment of quiet before the ceremony.


The wind really kicked up and started playing with Meg's hair - I love these images.


Meg's dad looking at his daughter before walking down the aisle.




I love the look in Chris's eyes as he looks at his beautiful bride during the ceremony!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing work. You're a pro for sure but it certainly helps that my daughter is so beautiful.

SoHi Photography said...

Thanks for the comments! Yes, Meg certainly is beautiful!