Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy Holiday Season

It has been a busy few weeks for us with the holidays coming up. I have not been posting much, but am working hard to get all your orders to you on time! :)

A funny thing happened at a session last week. We were photographing a woman and her dogs at a local park and in trying to get THE perfect shot, I wasn't watching my step and even though I was told over and over not to backup into the water...what did I do?...I backed up into the water. The rest of the session was completed with my foot FREEZING from the cold water, but needless to say, I did get the shot I wanted. I figured at that point...I was wet...I might as well stay and get the photo I wanted. I was just glad I didn't drop the camera!

So with Thanksgiving behind us, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of my clients, and my wonderful family and friends who have helped make this dream of mine to be a photographer come true. It is a WONDERFUL thing being able to wake up and do what I love everyday!

Stay Happy, folks!
Happy.

No comments: